Steve Lieberman, of American Municipal Power, presided over the final Members Committee meeting of his term as chair Dec. 17, using a remote gavel as he has for most meetings in 2020 after the PJM campus closed in response to the coronavirus pandemic.
His seat will be filled – also remotely for now – by Katie Guerry, of Enel North America, who served the year as vice chair.
Stepping into the vice chair’s position is Erik Heinle, of the Office of the People’s Counsel for the District of Columbia. The one-year term rotates among the five member sectors, and Heinle represents the End Use Customer Sector.
Members also unanimously voted to fill several committee positions.
New members of the Finance Committee are:
- Adrien Ford of Old Dominion Electric Cooperative (Electric Distributor Sector)
- Greg Poulos of the Consumer Advocates of PJM States (End Use Customer Sector)
- George Kogut, New York Power Authority (Other Supplier Sector)
- Jim Benchek, of American Transmission Systems, Inc. (Transmission Owner Sector)
The Finance Committee consists of two members from each of the five sectors who serve staggered, three-year terms.
Elected to serve one-year terms as sector whips are:
- Lieberman (Electric Distributor Sector)
- Susan Bruce, PJM Industrial Customer Coalition (End Use Customer Sector)
- Mike Boargatti, Gabel Associates (Generation Owner Sector)
- Brian Kauffman, Enel North America (Other Supplier Sector)
- Sharon Midgley, Exelon Business Services (Transmission Owner Sector)
In 2021, the monthly meetings of the Members Committee will move to Wednesdays from Thursdays.
Original source: PJM